From: Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2006 9:30:07 PM
Subject: Re: Include Directive Misbehaving

Justin Jaynes wrote:
> To further complicate this problem, I have tried more experimenting and am
> becoming more frustrated.

I have just tested all combinations of files and included files for
three levels of directories and everything is working as it should.

Just a guess but...
Is it possible your contexts are not correctly deployed? If your
host's appBase and your web application's docBase point to the same
directory and autoDeploy is enabled you will have all sorts of odd
behaviour since by default *every* directory in a host's appBase gets
deployed as a web application.

HTH,

Mark