Hi,

   I have just downloaded the Tomcat 5.5 Windowns Installer on my XP laptop and
completed the installation (seemingly successfully).

I went through the basic configuration and the Tomcat service started
successfully.  (It actually wouldn't start
Because my JRE versions is 1.4 - after getting the 1.5 JRE, it was able to
start).

Now, I would go to Tomcat->Manager or Tomcat->Welcome pages but these pages
showed up error of the following :

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

Is there something obvious that I am missing ?

Thanks for any reply,

Ernie