> From: Karim Zibari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat reloading
>
> nothing works even I cannot ping the server.

Assuming that ping works normally, this would indicate the problem has
nothing to do with Tomcat, but instead with the box Tomcat is running
on, or the network connections in between you and that box.  The hosting
company or the network providers will need to resolve this.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.