Hi,

Comet style communication work also with the new  NIO Connector.
Test it with Tomcat 6.0.1 or the svn trunk.

        <Connector port="8084"
                   URIEncoding="UTF-8"
                   connectionTimeout="300000"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"/>

My current example is simple and works only at firefox. Next step to implement are client reconnect and message retry :-(
I now start a deeper look at DWR, dojo, ActiveMQ AJAX examples.

Regards
Peter