Andrew Friebel wrote:
> I am also having trouble access the page using a browser.  I extract my
> each certificate from my certificate chain, and import them into the
> keystore on the server running tomcat.  After I accept the server
> certificate (before I select my client certificate to send), the
> following stack trace is displayed on my server:
>
> Nov 13, 2006 2:56:52 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor action
> WARNING: Exception getting SSL Cert
> java.net.SocketException: Socket Closed
>
> Any ideas to what is causing this?

Is the issuer of your server certificate in the trust store used by
the server?
Is the issuer of your server certificate in the trust store used by
the client?
Is the issuer of your client certificate in the trust store used by
the server?

I would get SSL working on its own before adding CLIENT-CERT

Mark