How did you deploy your web application? Normally, tomcat webapplicaiton
are under webapps/ folder
Looking at your structure, i think tomcat except to find this structure:
/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/WEB-INF
/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/WEB-INF/lib
and only scans the tlds in jars in this latest folder. And i bet you are
attempting to do this
/usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/<webapp-name>/WEB-INF

Also, it's not recommanded to put anything public in WEB-INF/ folder, as
this folder is not accessible to browser. It should only contains
config, libs and ressources loaded using the classloader's getRessource
calls.

Anything under /usr/local/apache-tomcat/webapps/mano-projects/mostgain
is just seen as plain files.

The cleanest way to deploy the webapplication is to use the tomcat
manager and deploy a .war file.

As a quick test, put you mostgain folder one level up (under webapps/
and not mano-projects/)

I recommend you