From: Igor Borovkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 5:55:46 AM
Subject: Re: Is jsp designed for use by large websites

Hello!

If you want to develop a small or medium webapplication
and you or your programmers is familiar with PHP I think
it is no doubt use PHP.

Two years ago when I was in online ecommerce industry I used only
PHP. These days I was not familiar with Java. Now I am
a Java Developer. Nowadays I develop medium and large
enterprise applications mostly. And anyway
I think I will not use JSP for developing a small application.

If you don't have a dedicated server It is hardly to find
hosting with JSP supports. 99,99% hosting companies
supports PHP by default.