> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: No Start/Stop Options under Start/Programs
> Apache Tomcat 5.5
>
> Unfortunately, I don't see anything in my system
> tray either.  Is that an option I need to enable?

The icon doesn't look like a Tomcat - it's a very small version of the
ASF feather with a Services gear on top of it, with a small red or green
symbol in a circle.  Hovering over it should show it as Apache Tomcat.
I don't recall having to select any particular option when installing
from the .exe, but it's been a while.

You can also run the tomcat5w.exe program from the bin directory to
configure the service.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.