I am , I thought I'd share my findings with you

Mark Thomas wrote:
Richard Fallon wrote:
For all those who are interested, and I cannot believe that no-one else
has experienced this, there appears to be a bug in Tomcat 5.0.27 that
ALWAYS creates the context.xml snippet from the META-INF directory as a
directory rather than a file.
I have run many tests on this over the past week with 5.0.19 and 5.0.28
and they work fine!!

I have never seen or heard of this issue but if 5.0.28 works, why not
use it?

Mark

Richard Fallon

Head of Application Development

2 ergo ltd
st. mary's chambers
haslingden road
rawtenstall
lancashire
BB4 6QX
united kingdom

T +44 (0) 1706 221777 F +44 (0) 1706 221888 E [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W www.2ergo.com

2 ergo ltd, a subsidiary of 2 ergo group plc, quoted on AIM - a market of the
London Stock Exchange.

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with it)
is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the
addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. It is not
to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee except with our prior
written approval. If no such approval is given, we will not accept any
liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or
refraining from acting, on such information. Unauthorised recipients are
required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this e-mail is prohibited. Copyright in this e-mail and any document created by
us and sent as an attachment to this e-mail will be and remain vested in us and
will not be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the
author of and to object to any misuses of the contents of this e-mail or such
documents. Whilst we run anti-virus software on all internet e-mails we are not
liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own
anti-virus software. Nothing in this e-mail or any attachment shall be an
acceptance of any offer previously made nor shall be itself an offer capable of
acceptance to form a legally binding contract.