Really ? Eclipse does that ? How do you have it doing so, please tell me ?

Regards,

Pierre

2006/12/5, Nelson, Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The IDEs I've used (Eclipse, NetBeans) usually offer this as part of the
packaging step.  I don't know if Tomcat can/will do that on deployment.

---
Tracy Nelson / Nelnet Business Solutions
402 / 617-9449

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions. Any reproduction,
forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions is strictly prohibited. If
you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.