Hmmm, I actually don't use Eclipse any more, so I can't check.  It might have
been part of the MyEclipse set of tools.  There's a WebTools plugin available
that looks like it might do it (actually, it's kind of hard to tell *what* it
does).

Easiest thing to do would just be to set up an Ant task for it.  Check out the
<jspc/> task.  Make that a dependency of your build task and you should be all
set.

Bon chance!

---
Tracy Nelson / Nelnet Business Solutions
402 / 617-9449

| > |