From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 14 December 2006 7:38 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: strange ssl tomcat response

On 12/13/06, Tsirkin Evgeny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> tomcat 5.5.20
I remembered I had a vanilla install of 5.5.20 not yet in use, so I
uncommented the https connector and created a keystore
> java version "1.5.0_09"
/me == 1.5.0_06 on this machine
> Linux SuSe
/me == SuSE 10.0

So, pretty close :-)
> I need to check if this particular version of tomcat (jvm) when set up
for
> ssl
> response with strange bits when telneting to the ssl port.

... and same as before, only a blank line response/close connection.

FWIW!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]