Hello, listers !

As you have certainly seen it, some sites submit their forms as many times
as you validate them. For instance, how many forums post two messages if, by
mistake, you click on the submit button twice ?

As everyone (I guess), I had to face this problem, and then... I gave
Hibernate a try : then, for some reason, it didn't happened to my webapp
anymore. Great, thought I !

But today, in front of my customers for a demo (!), I decided not to use
Firefox as usual, but Konqueror (a Linux browser). And to show them, I
validated a form 5-6 times and... it got submited twice. 'f*?*?' thought I !
'Not now...' :-/

If anyone could explain me this behaviour, it would be appreciated : why an
Hibernate can avoid this on a Firefox, but partly not on another browser !

But if I post it here is because my REAL question is this one : does anyone
know a way to totally avoid this ? I guess this is servlet container (hence
Tomcat, for me) - related.

Any suggestions ?

Regards,

Pierre