1) How do you submit your forms ... a few years ago I had a guy who show my
that "issue", in fact he submitted the form "oncheck" on an input image ...

2a) There is a simple server side pattern two avoid double submit:(could not
find the www reference).
* jsp put a token in the session (scriplet, taglib).
* submit action test the token and remove it from the session.
so the second post can safely fail as the token is not found !

2b) js code !?