> I think you're going to have to be a bit less vague if you
> want any real
> messages,
> log entries, etc., would help.  "Strange behaviour" doesn't
> give anyone
> much to go on.

Sorry, Im still grappling with the new Tomcat. There are no error messages and
the servlet doesn't fail. However, the servlet puts state information into a
hashmap that is stored in the session object. I am getting occassional strange
behaviour that is consistant with the hashmap getting out of sync with the
application. The same servlet works fine under Tomcat 4.1.31, which was I was
wondering if/how session handling had changed dramatically.

> And yes, a lot changed between 4.1.31 and 5.5.20.  The
> changelog is very
> detailed - and long.

I know :) I've started wading through it, but I'm under time pressure to get
the migration completed. I was hoping someone could short-circuit the effort
and provide that "Ah-ha" moment.

Regards
Roger

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.