Did you configure a connection pool in Tomcat?  Then,
get a connection object from the pool for each data
search method invocation.

I am at work now.  I do not have the configuration
with me.  I can post the configuration and the
database access code when I get home.

Meanwhile, do a search on the internet.
--- Michael Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i don't get any error when there isn't that much
> traffic
>
> but i dont close my jdbc connections, could that be
> a problem?
>
> this is the function i use to query

> public ResultSet getData(String queryStr) throws
> Exception
>       {
>
>               try {
>                       DBConstants db = new DBConstants();
>                       Class.forName(db.getDrivername());
>                       Connection conn;
>                       conn =

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://"