robert lazarski wrote:
On 1/9/07, Peter Crowther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: robert lazarski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Any clues before asking verisign ?

Can you tell us (or me privately) the address of the site if it's
Internet-accessible?  I can then connect and have a look at the cert and
the surrounding environment.  If we can see the problem, we'll be able
to help more easily!

                - Peter

Very kool of you to offer!

http://alpha-web01.alphatheory.com/atdev/

You have signed server certificate for
dpt.alphatheory.com not for alpha-web01.alphatheory.com

Of course that any browser will issue an warning.

Regards,
Mladen