> From: robert lazarski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Can APR use verisign certs ?
>
> Can I please ask for more assitence ? I'm getting a date error on this
> site in both IE6 and firefox 1.5 - 2.0 that I don't understand:
>
> https://dpt.alphatheory.com/

I'm getting somewhat different results than you are.

IE6 gets to the JBoss startup page with no problem, as well as the
Tomcat status and JMX Console pages.  It's only when downloading the
JBoss Web Console applet that an invalid certificate warning pops up.
The date range is fine; the problem is due to "The security certificate
was issued by a company that is not trusted."  The latter may be because
I haven't updated my JDK lately on the machine I'm running the browser
on, and it may have an out-of-date trust list.

What JRE/JDK level is on the system running the browser?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.