I guess I could split them into multiple tomcats... I'm not averse to
trying things, but what indication do we have that running multiple .war
files in Tomcat is the problem?

-----Original Message-----
From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 2:30 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat unexpectedly shuts down

On 1/12/07, Brown, Carlton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anthill is a third party app intended to store and execute Ant
scripts.
> I mention it only because it's fairly well-known and maybe someone has

> seen similar problems before.
>
> Either way, the only thing running in this tomcat instance is 3 copies

> of Anthill.

So can you split the three copies to three tomcats?

*****

it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA624