On 1/11/07, Steve Ingraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there
anything that a "knows enough to be dangerous" administrator like me can
do to find out the cause of this problem?  Or am I destined to stop and
restart this application every day from here on out?

I think checking (and sending) the logs can be considered safe.
And if you gonna restart it either way (next lockup) performing a
thread dump (the output is in the catalina.out) will do no additional
harm.