ported?
as in crosscompiled / reimplemented the vm?

Leon

On 1/13/07, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Kobe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: run service in jdk 6
>
> Are you using Tomcat5.x with JDK6 in production?
> Are there any problems to be concerned about?

Not in production, just testing.  (Our production environment is a
mainframe, and we haven't ported Java SE 6 to it yet.)  On our
development boxes (Windows and Linux), we have tested Tomcat 5.5 on
Sun's JDK 1.4.2, 1.5.0, and 1.6.0 without any issues.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.