Hey Chuck,
That sounds like a cool job you have there, where do I sign up.
:-)

John

From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: run service in jdk 6

ported?
as in crosscompiled / reimplemented the vm?

Much of the former, some of the latter (JIT, GC, threads, etc.).  That's
one of the things I get paid for.  Tomcat and some of its add-ons make
an excellent verification tool, and we run Tomcat as our departmental
web server on the mainframe.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.