If you are using java 5 or higher, consider using
ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor which is generally considered a
replacement for Timer.

Robert

On 1/16/07, David Kerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The javax.management.Timer class was rather more complex than I liked
for the simple stuff I needed, but while digging into it, I discovered
the java.util.Timer class, which works great and is easy to implement,
so thanks for putting me on the Timer track!

Dave