Hi,

  I already solve the problem of loading my applet in the web browser. Thank
you to all. Now, I'm having the problem to send request from the applet to the
servlet. Attached is the AppletLogin.java (the servlet which I put in package
myapp) and LoginApplet.java (the applet which I put in package myapp.applets).
I use http://localhost:8080/myapp/AppletLogin to access the applet. The same
username and password input should link to "Welcome to our site", "More cool
stuff coming soon" but I got the "Invalid user - please try again" message. I
tried to modify the codeBase variable in the init() method of the applet but
could not link to the next page. I think that the applet cannot access the
servlet in package myapp. The attached programs are only short programs in a
book. I just want to organize the programs in my own directory. Does anyone
have any other ideas why this is happening? Please help me! Thank you in
advance.

  Yours Sincerely,
  TEH NORANIS