Hi there, I've been trying to configure my apache2 and tomcat5.5 in order to
work together. It works, when I point to http://mysite/index.jsp it works,
then I need
to use VirtualHost. I edited the vhosts file, and server.xml, and I got
this:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.
------------------------------
Apache Server at stonedgorilla.net Port 80

#StonedGorilla.net VirtualHost

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot /var/lib/tomcat-5.5/webapps/stonedgorilla.net
    ServerName stonedgorilla.net
    ServerAlias www.stonedgorilla.net
    ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/stonedgorilla.net-error_log
    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/stonedgorilla.net-access_log common

    Alias / "/var/lib/tomcat-5.5/webapps/stonedgorilla.net/ROOT"

    <Directory "/var/lib/tomcat-5.5/webapps/stonedgorilla.net/ROOT">
       Options Indexes +FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride None
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
    </Directory>

    jkMount /*.jsp ajp13
    jkMount /servlet/* ajp13

     <Location "/stonedgorilla.net/WEB-INF">
       AllowOverride None
       deny from all
     </Location>

</VirtualHost>

And my application in tomcat is working fine, I know that cuz' I pointed to
:8080 port and ask for it, and it worked. I set this in my server.xml

<Host name="stonedgorilla.net"
           appBase="/var/lib/tomcat-5.5/webapps/stonedgorilla.net/"
           autoDeploy="true">
       <Alias>www.stonedgorilla.net</Alias>
       <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
                 directoryName="public_html"
                 userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.PasswdUserDatabase
"/>
     </Host>

I hope to hear from u soon, Thanks!
--