Thanks Rainer,

Basically my main aim for using mod-jk plugin is to use feature like
uriworkermap.properties. But i think you had correctly specify that it is
not implemented for nsapi.
we can find some way to make it happen.in magnus.conf we can specify
"worker_file". What i feel is we can also specify "worker_mount_file"
option as it is defined in the ./native/common/jk_global.h.
I am working on that and give you update if i get success

Maulik

Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/02/2007 10:53 PM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Compiling mod-jk plugin for SunOne on Solaris

Helo,

mod_jk.conf is usually associated with apache configuration. For the
nsapi plugin, the configuration is explained in

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/nes.html

Not all features of the apache or IIS plugins are available for the
nsapi plugin. You can use a worker definition file (aka
workers.properties), and define log level and log file.

Others like defining the shared memory file and size or using a
uriworkermap.properties file are not implemented for nsapi at the moment.

Although the plugin should work in principle, I expect that it hasn't
been well tested in the last month. So feedback concrning your
experience wil be welcome.

Regards,

Rainer

--