Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Ron Wheeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Tomcat 6 will not compile under Windows with the current Java

I am bravely or foolishly trying to use Tomcat 6 for a new Spring project. It needs log4j so I gather that I have to
recompile Tomcat to get the extras.

??? Other than the optional APR connector, Tomcat is pure Java, as are
log4j and Spring - the binaries will run on any platform.  No
recompilation needed.

 With the advent of Tomcat's NIO connector, the
APR one is probably superfluous, so you don't need that either.
I do not understand this comment. What does this refer to? Do I need to do anything here?

Ron

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.