On 3/4/07, Patrick Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would assume it works in general and is specific to my instance here.

Note that

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] file = "/path/to/something.jsp" %>

works fine if I am inside the root directory of the webapp, If however
I have that include inside /somewhere/file.jsp then it always gives me
a File not found.

No, that works fine (I did spend the time to test it, and as I said,
the test suite will test this feature). This is the same mechnism for
request dispatching, so I assume we would know it if it was not
working.

If I put /path/to/something.jsp inside the directory /somewhere/ it is
then able to find the include - which looks to me like the leading
slash in the include is having no effect and the path is relative to
the current path and not the webapp root?

No.

Rémy