Look at your system properties [user.timezone]

-Tim

David Kerber wrote:
I had a weird thing happen yesterday:

I'm running TC 5.5.12 on Windows 2000 server. The jre is version 1.5.0_07. I did windows updates through IE, and used tzedit to update the DST settings, then rebooted the server. Everything came back up normally, but when I looked at the data being written by my app, the timestamp that it uses to tag when the data was received was suddenly using GMT instead of local time. I didn't do any code changes to the app; just the windows updates and the DST change. The machine itself was still on local time, and the time zone was still correct (U.S. Eastern Time), but the data being written had a timestamp of 5 hours ahead.