[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi John,

Ok, I'm going to try show you how I think about this stuff... and I'm often wrong ;)

Dont use a redirect... it goes back to the browser and its not cool.

Firstly make a servlet and have a look at the CONTEXT.XML file under META-INF

Thank you for taking the time to explain your idea.. I actually often do it another way.. I create another "host" for the webapp and then place the plain domain "www.mydomain.com" as an Apache HTdocs and then redirect to the webapp host..

Problem with this an your solution is that is it messy.. We serve a LOT of webapps and need to keep it as simple as possible.. I will study your idea and see if it can help me on finding a cleaner solution..

John..