> From: Ronald van Raaphorst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
> bundle for base name
>
> I just got tomcat 5.5.23. If I start tomcat from the command
> line using ./startup.sh, it works fine.
> If I start it from Eclipse using the sysdeo plugin, I get the
> following message (over and over again)
>
> java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
> org.apache.naming.resources.LocalStrings, locale en_US

The resource bundles are in common/i18n, so should be available to
Tomcat regardless of how it's started.  Two possibilities I can think
of:

1) Permissions are not set properly and Eclipse is running under a
different userid than your startup.sh mechanism.

2) Eclipse is actually using a different installation of Tomcat
somewhere on your box.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.