I'm having a bit of trouble configuring the jvm options as I'm
installing Tomcat as a Windows Service.

I need to set:
java.library.path=C:\example\dir1;C:\example\dir2;C:\example\dir3

I pass this to the update service command (below) but the JvmOptions
command line option is parsing the semicolons as separated JVM
options.

"%EXECUTABLE%" //US//%SERVICE_NAME% ++JvmOptions
"-Djava.library.path=C:\example\dir1;C:\example\dir2;C:\example\dir3"

The instructions state:
--JvmOptions           List of options in the form of -D or -X that
will be passed to the JVM. The options are separated using either # or
; characters.

If a JVM option has semicolons in it, how can I pass those as literals
so that JvmOptions won't think it's a subsequent option?

Thanks ahead of time for any help/input.

--
Peter Lombardo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]