Mike Quilleash wrote:
Does anyone know if there's a method for determining if the Session for
a user has expired since the last request?  Basically I have a Filter
that does an "is logged in" check and redirects to a login page if the
user is not logged in.  This works fine but in the case of Session
expiry I would like to redirect the user to the login page (works fine
as the login object is stored in HttpSession) AND display a message
informing them that their session expired due to inactivity.  Is there
any way of telling the difference between the "not logged in yet" and
"was logged in but expired since last request" situations on the server.

HttpSessionListener: http://tinyurl.com/ypdslc

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>