Hi,

Regarding JavaMail:
Is it possible to put the mail.jar (and activation.jar) in the web
application's WEB-INF/lib folder instead of tomcat's common/lib?

I did have it working in common/lib but then moved it to
[web-app]/WEB-INF/lib - due to requirements - and I now get the following
error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Session

on the line:
session = (Session) envCtx.lookup("mail/Session");

The web.xml looks like this - I have also tried putting the mail.jar and
activation.jar on the projects classpath.

<resource-ref>
<res-ref-name>mail/Session</res-ref-name>
<res-type>javax.mail.Session</res-type>
<res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

Thanks,

Matt

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s)
is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance,
disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is
prohibited.