no worries, mistakes happen.

Thanks for the clarification on the jk exceptions.  Now that you've said it
it seems obvious.

I can get mod_proxy_http to work unsecurely, but once I hit the secure pages
I get internal server error.  Why would I not have had to do anything to
enable ssl with mod_proxy_ajp?

and while we're on the subject, what's the difference b/w proxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse in laymens terms?

thanks,

c.