c. wrote:
Filip, thanks for the info, I'll listen to anyone with good advice. So you
recommend mod_proxy_http over mod_jk?

Is it the same basic setup as mod_proxy_ajp?  Looking at the doc (
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_proxy_http.html) it doesn't give
much info.
Ah, it's straight forward, although why the sudden need for SSL, AJP doesn't support it :)
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html

just set up your paths to be https:// instead of http://...

then you need to set up the certificate that mod_proxy is gonna use,
these are some, maybe not all

SSLProxyEngine SSLProxyMachineCertificatePath SSLEngine on SSLProxyProtocol, SSLProxyCipherSuite

Filip

c.

On 3/23/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christopher Schultz wrote:

AM