From: Rashmi Rubdi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 March 2007 15:15
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Paths in CSS files

Another option is to host different applications on the root context and
access each application with a virtual host. With this set up you don't
need to change anything in your app.

But it is not clear if you do want to use contexts or if virtual hosts
is an alternative you would consider.

-Rashmi

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 This e-mail is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexazure.com/mail-disclaimer.html