were those commented out in the web.xml or server.xml file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 8:53 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Can't view examples

Hi,

I installed Apache Tomcat/6.0.10 on Win
XP Pro.  Tomcat Web Application Manager
shows status is OK. But when I click on Servlets and JSP Examples link on
http://127.0.0.1:8080/, I get a 404 error.  I also get 404 errors
when I click on links /examples/, /host-manager and /manager.

I do something wrong? I didn't get any error during installation. I was
assuming that
Apache/Tomcat comes with sample examples. Can some
one give me some idea as what is going on? I am new to JSP and Apache/Tomcat.

Thanks

joe