Hello everyone,

I'm new to the list and I've been using tomcat for quite some time now
and have a little question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've made a little jsp to show me the current session I'm on, when using
it on a standalone tomcat server the session never changes, when I move
it to an apache httpd server with mod_jk connected to the same tomcat
server the session still doesn't change, but when I add some traffic to
both the httpd server and the tomcat server, the sessions start changing
with every click and I'm having some trouble with the applications I'm
deploying.

I'm using:

1) Apache httpd 2.2.4
2) Apache tomcat 5.5.23