On 4/4/07, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As per my post last night, I discovered that the problem starts in
6.0.10...

FWIW, I just installed 6.0.10 and dumped in a webapp of mine that
uses a Filter as a front controller, and it works fine.

I have both JAVA_HOME and JRE_HOME defined for convenience (so I
can switch as I test/upgrade versions); right now it's Java  1.6.0-b105
as
echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/local/jdk1.6.0
echo $JRE_HOME
/usr/local/jdk1.6.0/jre

So I'd say it's not a problem intrinsic to /all/ Filters...

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]