On 4/9/07, Steve Ingraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are at least 4 or 5 different "web.xml" files in various locations
on this server.  I have looked through most all of them to this point.
Is there something specific in the content of the file I should be
looking for that would be directing the application to use the specific
server DC for authentication?

See below --

But if I do not know what I am looking for to 'find' or 'grep' how can I
use these?

I know zero about Windows Domain Controllers, but surely there's
a way to uniquely identify one -- name, IP, something. So you'd think
that that would have to be in the config file, eh? :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]