On 4/11/07, Sylvain Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The symlink solution could work, except that it is not what I want to
do. The production application is hosted on linux servers, but we
also have to deal with the developpers' computers, which runs windows

That's fixable :-)

What I need basically il to have a subdirectory of my webapp located
somewhere else on my disk

Given that webapps are supposed to be self-contained, I'm not
surprised Tomcat doesn't provide such a facility...

Actually on oc4j

..nor am I surprised that oc4j does, but let's not go there :-)

If it were me, I'd consider just using your build system to make copies
of those directories, in the short term at least.

Good luck,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]