The plugin exits, because it can't stat the worker file.

In the zip you attached, the worker file is called worker.properties, in magnus.conf it's called workers.properties. Note the difference! I hope that's the solution to your problem (point 4) in my previous email).

If that fixes your problem, you can use the non-debug version of the lib I provided. Also you might reduce the nsapi plugin log level from trace to info, if you want to run under load.

HTH

Keep us informed about other problems (which you hopefully will ot encounter).

Regards,

Rainer

Rajiv M wrote:
I am attaching all the files after test with
nsapi_redirector.so_sjsws61_sp7_64_debug. I receive the same failure.

1. .conf files
2. worker.properties
3. location (screen shot) of tomcat connector files
4. netstat out (for port 8009 status)
5. error file from Sun Web server
6. nsapi.log (trace level)

Solaris machine info:
uname -a:
 SunOS sun210dev2 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210
isainfo -kv:
64-bit sparcv9 kernel modules

Thanks,
Rajiv