To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:55 PM
Subject: Ajax xmlhttprequest

I have a php webpage which is hosted on my laptop (XP and tomcat localhost:8080). My webpage is executing a php script via an xmlhttprequest which queries a database and sends back the info to the webpage. I have an a few alerts in my request to see the http.readystate and the http.status as they change. In windows (IE7), when I execute the request I can see the readystate changing 1,2,3,4 and the status 200. In tomcat when I execute the request, I am getting 1 alert, that is readystate 1, and thats as far as it goes. Can anyone suggest a possible solution, or have an idea as to what the problem might be.

Richard.