From: dimitryous r. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 10:58:16 PM
Subject: Re: Ajax xmlhttprequest

> I have a php webpage which is hosted on my laptop (XP and tomcat
> localhost:8080).

Hello,
Please tell me more about your configuration:
if your Apache Tomcat server is running on port 8080 how come do you
get something out of a xxx.php script?
You mean: at http://localhost:8080/myfile.jsp (Apache Tomcat 5.5.x)
this script call http://localhost/anyfile.php (Apache 1.3.xx with php/
MySQL built-in)???