From: Rashmi Rubdi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 10:27 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: DB2 DataSource.

As Len Popp mentioned before, the syntax for Connection Pooling is
different for certain versions of Tomcat.

If you carefully follow the documentation of "JDBC DataSources" for
*your* version of Tomcat http://tomcat.apache.org/ , and do some
additional minor research on the pseudo-code presented in the  How-To
document, you should be able to connect with Connection Pooling.

One common mistake I've seen is people forget to nest the Context node
inside the Host node, or forget to associate an external Context file
to a particular Host in server.xml

If you think anything is misconfigured or too confusing, it helps to
start with a fresh install of the version of Tomcat you intend to use.

-Rashmi