On 4/13/07, Fargusson.Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am putting my Resource inside the GlobalNamingResource.  Do I need anything
in the Context node?

If you are using GlobalNamingResource you don't need the Context node
because it is global to all contexts and not just one context.

I have been doing this two different ways.  My latest attempts I have used the
management > console which generates the server.xml file.

Focus on one way :-) and get it to work before attempting alternatives.