From: Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:00:57 AM
Subject: Re: Ajax xmlhttprequest

On 4/16/07, Richard Dunne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can query the database with a php script on its own.

...one of my webpages is trying to execute the same php script
via an Ajax xmlhttprequest,

Is there any particular/obvious reason why the request is breaking
down in tomcat?

Uh, because Tomcat has no facility for parsing/interpreting PHP? :-)

Caveat: unless you've ported over the old PHP4 servlet that no longer
comes with the PHP 5 source, in which case we'd need a wee bit more
info... :-)
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]