To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:36 PM
Subject: Unable to compile class for JSP

Hi,
    I am getting "Unable to compile class for JSP" error in one of my JSPs
which was working perfectly until 2 days back. It says:

An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /WEB-INF/jsps/Listing.jsp
String perspective = null;
          ^
   This jsp is being included in another JSP and that is the one i am
trying to access. The strange part is that I have Listing.jsp included in
few other JSPs as well but those are working fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Singh Kushwaha
http://www.chakpak.com