> From: David Kerber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Location of APR Win32 binaries
>
> Do I need to do something to tell it to be used?

Yes: when you run the .exe installer, you'll get a "Choose Components"
screen; the Tomcat box is gray, indicating that some pieces are not
enabled.  Open that up, and click the Native check box.  As Markus
pointed out, this initiates the download of the .dll, placing it in the
bin directory.

> how can I verify that it is being used?

By default, there's an INFO message displayed if APR can't be found,
since there's a listener configured for it in server.xml.  The absence
of the INFO message indicates that APR is in use.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.